Sunday, October 7, 2012

after feeling like a dumb dumb at the beginning of the week. i feel humbled to announce that Holy Spirit, insisted and saw me through. like a hunter whose arrow pierces the forehead of its prey, i became Her target. moving and orchestrating people on my behalf. for every door that was closed, five were open. lifting my spiritual eyes tonight to new levels. not settling. telling my body that sacrificing everything but spirit is okay, for the short term. still figuring out the kinks of my schedule. be patient i tell myself. honor the season you are in, and don't rush the process. be slow to anger, especially with people who need a new version of love. breaking through the fallacious and complacent standards of love, humans have created. filled with surface "i love yous" and half-commitments, the alternative, the truth is at the depths of Her core, and i must jump. the edge be scary. never alone, She hovers, covers, sustains, when gently nudged, hand in hand We jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment